1) These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our Services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, ads, commerce services (the “HUB Services”), and our other covered services that link to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”).
3) HUB is only a platform where buyers and sellers of different categories and types interact in order to increase their business and clients and any dealing between the buyers and sellers is only their responsibility but not HUBs.
4) If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by agreement , you may not access or otherwise use the web site.
5) Any transaction/Interaction that takes place between sellers and buyers is there own responsibility, HUB don’t take any part in it and hence is not a part of any contract for sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the members only. This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between HUB and other party.
6) If in case the seller is trying to sell a fake or illegitimate product to the buyer then only the seller is responsible for the consequences but not the HUB.
7) You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
8) You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
9) You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, 'Content') that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
10) You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any HUB page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
11) You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service.
12) You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
13) You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
14) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
15) We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
16) We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
17) Before you subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using web site, HUB believes that user(s) have fully read, understood and accept the agreement.